EcoPower NGP-2 Diesel 15W-40 Motor Oil is specially formulated for natural gas-fueled heavy-duty engines and is formally approved for use in natural gas engines with OEM specifications Cummins CES 20074 and Detroit Diesel PGOS 93K216.
EcoPower's formulation includes:
- High quality re-refined base oils with exceptional purity and lubricating properties.
- State-of-the-art performance additives including viscosity index improvers, detergents, dispersants, and anti-wear agents provide maximum protection against breakdown and engine wear.
- Varnish, sludge and carbon deposit control.
- Low valve train, ring, and linear wear.
- Extra protection against bearing and bushing corrosion.
- Boosted oxidation control to minimize oil thickening.
- Excellent high-temperature stability.
- Controls oil thickening and provides good filterability with newer, high soot producing, emission-controlled engines.
The EcoPower Engine Oil conserves valuable, non-renewable resources, takes up to 85 percent less energy to produce than oils made from crude, according to recent Department of Energy study, and reduces greenhouse gas emissions by more than 80 percent.