The Trojan GC2 48V lithium-ion golf cart battery is durable, charges fast, powers relentlessly up hills, and is maintenance-free.
- A proven range of 45-60 miles on a single charge with a three-battery configuration—up to 15% farther than other GC2 lithium-ion batteries (based on published range of competing GC2 lithium-ion batteries; actual driving range will vary based on terrain, temperature, load and vehicle operation).
- The battery meets SAE vibration tests, lasts two to three times longer than lead-acid batteries, and is backed by an eight-year warranty. The battery is also protected from dust, sand, and water.
- Field tested for more than 100,000 hours, the Trojan GC2 48V meets international safety and performance standards down to the battery cell level. It is made with a stable chemical formula (LFP) with redundant safety features, and its battery monitoring system self-protects against short circuits and overheating.
- It charges fast in two to four hours and is compatible with all leading charger brands. Golf car owners can view battery life on the batteries or via the optional dashboard battery gauge.
- Lithium-ion battery maintenance is as minimal as checking cable connections yearly at most. The Trojan GC2 48V can be stored up to 12 months in recommended conditions.