Government Fleet, along with partners Mercury Associates and the Municipal Equipment Maintenance Association (MEMA), are launching an eLearning Series, “Preparing for the Future: Meeting the Evolving Challenges of Public Fleet Management.”
The series consists of seven webinars featuring Mercury consultants discussing how fleet managers can plan for upcoming economic challenges. The sessions will be moderated by fleet managers from MEMA. The sessions are:
- Fiscal and Other Impacts of COVID-19 on Government Fleets (June 4 at 11 a.m. Pacific)
- Reducing Fleet Capital Costs Through Improved Financing Practices (June 24 at 11 a.m. Pacific)
- Reducing Fleet Capital Costs Through Rightsizing and Right Typing
- Reducing Fleet Operating Costs Through Improved Cost Visibility and Accountability
- Maximizing Value for Money Through Improved Supplier Management Practices
- Business Process Efficiency Improvement and Staffing Levels
- Using Information Technology to Better Understand and Manage Fleet Costs
The first webinar is scheduled for June 4 at 11 a.m. Pacific. Additional dates/times will be announced.
To find out more about these webinars and to register, visit www.government-fleet.com/elearning.
See all comments