Reyco Granning combined two product lines to create a solution for work trucks, shuttle buses, ambulances, and RV applications.
TransportMaster combines the durable R-Series drive axle air suspension with the latest technology in air supply, the AirMaster.
TransportMaster is a turn-key bolt-on upgrade to replace inferior factory leaf spring on medium-duty, Class 3-5 Ford, Ram, GM, and EV chassis. The TransportMaster was designed to improve ride quality, manage body height, and permit kneeling.
Features and benefits include:
- Pre-plumbed air supply module is factory certified leak free.
- Integrated air dryer eliminates air-line freezing.
- Control system eliminates unnecessary compressor cycling to dramatically improve life.
- Automated calibration and diagnostics to reduce installation complexity.
- Enhances the ride, safety, and value of the vehicle.
The R Series and AirMaster can still be purchased individually but with TransportMaster it is now easier to buy them as a package, according to the company.
Originally posted on Work Truck Online