Finding your way around any alignment problem just got simpler with the new John Bean V2280 imaging wheel alignment system.
The John Bean V2280 wheel alignment system provides the essential tools for any alignment. The John Bean V2280 features high resolution cameras for accurate alignment readings and industry leading fault diagnosis.
Other features of the V2280 include:
- Target Tracking Cameras: The camera beam automatically follows as the vehicle is raised with any lift by tracking the targets.
- Video speed cameras: constantly monitor the alignment and provide critical fault detection information to get the job done right the first time.
- New User Interface: streamlines workflow, enhances productivity and ensures the alignment repair information from Mitchell 1 is always one click away.
- XD Targets: lightweight, durable and impact resistant, self-centering AC200 clamp ensure accuracy and allow measurement of track width wheel base, off-set and set back.
- EZ-TOE: eliminate the need for a steering wheel holder and supports adjustment of toe with the steering wheel turned.
- Guided Adjustments: Automated help for vehicles with single tie rod, drag link and cradle adjustments.
RELATED: John Bean EHP Series Tire Changers
Originally posted on Work Truck Online