Government Fleet magazine announces its 2017-2019 Advisory Board, created to help guide Government Fleet’s strategy and content. The board consists of industry leaders across the country representing diverse fleets as well as select industry suppliers. Members are asked to serve two-year terms.
The 2017-2019 board consists of:
- Dan Berlenbach, CPFP, fleet services manager, City of Long Beach, Calif.
- Paul Colell, fleet services manager, Town of Castle Rock, Colo.
- Ruben Flores, fleet services administrator, City of San Antonio, Texas
- Tony Gratson, government sales manager, Ford
- Dana Hammer, manager, fleet & government sales support, General Motors
- Paul Hanna, CAFM, fleet manager, City of Tacoma, Wash.
- Rick Hilmer, CAFM, fleet manager, Prince George’s County, Md.
- Joe Keefe, director of sales, Assetworks
- Phillip Kobernick, interim logistics services manager, Alameda County, Calif.
- Gary McLean, CPFP, fleet manager, City of Lakeland, Fla.
- Robin Rehborg, CAFM, director, State Fleet Services, North Dakota Department of Transportation
- Bick Pratt, head, fleet government sales and operations, FCA
- Ann Schreifels, Americas marketing supervisor, Caterpillar
- Mark Tolman, MCFM, fleet director, Canyon County, Idaho
- Bob Williams, assistant commissioner, vehicle and asset management, State of Tennessee
*Updated 10/9/17 to reflect a change to the group. Phillip Kobernick has replaced Doug Bond.
See all comments