TORRANCE, CA – A record field of 31 nominees are competing for the Government Fleet 2009 Public Sector Fleet Manager of the Year award. The award, in its 5th year, is sponsored by ARI and Fleet Counselor Services. The winner will be announced April 26 at the NAFA Institute & Expo in New Orleans.
The nominees are as follows:
- John Alley, Deputy Director, City of San Diego, Calif.
- Terry Anglin, Fleet Services Director, City of Garland, Texas
- Mark Bellamy, Fleet Manager, York County, Va.
- Daniel Berlenbach, Fleet Manager, City of Oxnard, Calif.
- John Cantu, Director of Equipment Services, Maricopa County, Ariz.
- Don Carson, Fleet Manager, Araphoe County, Colo.
- Claton Chandler, State Fleet Manager, State of Oklahoma
- Dionne Chisholm, National Level Fleet Manager, Dept. of Homeland Security
- Paul Condran, Equipment Maintenance Manager, City of Culver City, Calif.
- Dave Cole, Dept. of Public Works Mechanical Maintenance Administrator, City of Glendale, Calif.
- Wayne Corum, Director of Equipment Services, City of Fort Worth, Texas
- Bryan Flansburg, Director Transportation Services, University of Colorado
- Dennis Hogan, Fleet Services Manager, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Jeffrey Jeter, Director of Fleet Services, Spotsylvania County Public Schools, Pa.
- David Johnson, Manager, Automotive Services Division, Clark County, Nev.
- Edward Johnson, Vehicle Maintenance Superintendent, City of Lake Charles, La.
- Paul Koch, CAFM, Fleet Manager, City of Durham, N.C.
- Rick Longobart, Fleet Services Superintendent, City of Inglewood, Calif.
- Gary Lowe, Fleet Services Administrator, City of Tucson, Ariz.
- Gary Lykins, Fleet Manager, Town of Jonesborough, Tenn.
- Allen Mitchell, Fleet Manager, Snohomish County Dept. of Public Works, Wash.
- Vincent Olson, Superintendent of Internal Services, Village of Algonquin, Ill.
- Marilyn Rawlings, Fleet Manager, Lee County, Fla.
- Kelly Reagan, Fleet Administrator, City of Columbus, Ohio
- David Renschler, Vehicle Maintenance Manager, City of Fairfield, Calif.
- George Schwarz, Director of Vehicle Management, City of Harrisburg, Pa.
- Joseph Simoncini, Fleet Director, Westchester County, N.Y.
- John Tapia, Property Manager, Los Alamos National Security, LLC
- Jay Taylor, Fleet Director, City of Tempe, Ariz.
- Carlos Velasquez, Manager, Fleet Services Bureau, City of Long Beach, Calif.
- Douglas Weichman, CAFM, Director, Fleet Management, Palm Beach County, Fla.
Bios and 2008 accomplishments will be posted to www.gfleet.com/magazine on March 6th.