New Holland Construction debuted its full line of mini excavators with six new models ranging from 1.7 to 6.0 metric tons. The excavators feature extended life components; liquid-cooled industrial, Tier 4 Final compliant diesel engines; auto-shift traveling system; and low noise levels.
The six-model lineup includes the E17C, E26C, E33C, E37C, E57C, and E60C. Performance features include:
- Rail & inter-locking type track
- Auto shift travel system automatically downshifts when load is sensed to increase torque and upshifts once load is no longer sensed
- Auto idle capability to automatically idle when operator does not give input to the control handles and returns to throttle setting when operator moves stick
- Top of class ground clearance and excellent dozer blade lift height
- Variable undercarriage (E17C) retracts for entry through tight egresses and then extends for stability
- ESL (Engine Start Limit) System (anti-theft) ensures passcode is required to start engine and time between engine starts can be manually set
The excavators feature easy access to the engine compartment for daily checks, a convenient switch layout, easy-to-read cluster, touch screen monitor (E57C & E60C), and a wide, spacious cab.
In the cab, forward visibility is improved with an excavator-style window and removable lower window. Retractable windows on the right side and rear mirrors on both sides improve all-around visibility. The cab is also optimized for a comfortable operating experience and offers features such as an ergonomically designed suspension seat, adjustable arm rests, and a spacious environment to help reduce operator fatigue.