Club Car’s new series of Fit-to-Task Vehicles are fully equipped for specific tasks, removing the need to buy generic utility vehicles and adding accessories or equipment.
Each vehicle arrives configured with the equipment needed for a specific application based on an analysis of global buying patterns for cars used for that intended job. The vehicles slash costs, speed productivity, and simplify ordering, according to Club Car. Users can also switch from expensive full-size vehicles to inexpensive utility vehicles.
All are built on Carryall utility or transport vehicle platforms. They are available with gasoline or electric powertrains and feature rust-proof aluminum frames and boxes.
- The Carryall 500 Facilities-Engineering Vehicle comes with dual locking tool boxes, a dual ladder rack with tie-downs, a two-inch receiver for hauling, and more. It equips craftspeople for better workflow and higher productivity and helps prevents lost time and needless trips.
- The Carryall 700 Food Service Vehicle is configured specifically for timely food service. It features a van box with a 68-tray rack system, a 10-shelf rack system, glass racks, drip edges, and more.
- The Carryall 700 Housekeeping Vehicle streamlines housekeeping with an L-shaped van box with interior LED lights and locking doors. The box carries a full-sized vacuum cleaner, brooms, mops, and other supplies. Drawers hold small items, and shelves carry towels, linens, and cleaning supplies.
- The Transporter Ambulance accesses tight, crowded spaces and expedites care with its small profile and better maneuverability. The ambulance seats three, including a medical attendant. Its custom ambulance deck system comes with a hand-carry stretcher and mounts, fold-down rail for patient area, storage boxes, and more.
All Fit-to-Task vehicles are also available in other configurations.
Club Car will release additional Fit-to-Task vehicles over the coming months, including:
- Facilities-Engineering Vehicles with Van Boxes
- Security Vehicles
- Bell Service Vehicles
- Grounds Maintenance Vehicles (Including a big & tall model)
- Refuse Removal Vehicles (Including a high-dump model)
- Snow Removal Vehicles
- Other Ambulance, Room Service and Housekeeping Vehicles
- People Movers
- Long-bed 4x4s