Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks’ FB16PNT-FB20PNT series of forklifts are three-wheel forklifts that have capabilities of 3,000 to 4,000 lbs. They are equipped with wet disc brakes for improved performance in wet or corrosive environments, electric power steering that provides improved energy efficiencies, and an ergonomic operator compartment.
The FB16PNT–FB20PNT series is designed for crowded and condensed work areas. Capable of operating in a variety of applications, the new series features:
- Powerful Performance: Heavy-duty Alternating Current (AC) drive and hydraulic motors, along with powerful Mitsubishi PM-1000 controllers, provide outstanding performance levels.
- Durable Equipment: These forklifts come equipped with sealed motors for added protection from contaminants, such as dust and moisture.
- Smart Technology: As the forklift’s steer angle increases, the Controlled Cornering Speed feature progressively reduces the speed of the forklift, providing additional control for both the operator and the load.
- Enhanced Ergonomics: The ergonomic design of the operator compartment helps the operator be equally efficient throughout long shifts.
- Flexible Options: There are a variety of options available to further enhance the productivity of these forklifts. Pneumatic tires and a full-suspension seat can be added to create a smooth ride on rough surfaces or uneven floors. Other options include the Cold Storage Modification for forklifts operating in refrigerator or freezer applications, and quad masts and sideshifters for increased productivity in dock-to-stock applications.