BETTENDORF, IA - The Bee Line LC7080 Laser computer wheel alignment system revolutionizes Bee Line four wheel alignment and allows any shop to align the smallest passenger vehicle, the largest commercial tractor, and everything in between. For this reason, the LC7080 is the ultimate Bee Line Alignment machine.
With the Bee Line LC7080, alignments can be performed in any shop condition whether it be on the floor, on a lift or on a runway system.
Another feature for Bee Line shops who own a Rear Axle Aligner is that the LC7080 will seamlessly integrate their equipment when gauging out the rear axles on tractors and trailers. In essence, the LC7080 can be used as a 2-headed truck and trailer alignment machine with the Rear Axle Aligner or a 4-headed car alignment machine.
"The advanced technology in this system allows us to provide our customers a reliable, accurate and simple method to efficiently align anything that comes through their doors," says Bee Line Senior Vice President Lee McLaughlin.
Other features include:
- LCD monitors built into all four wireless alignment heads with live readings save overall alignment time.
- User friendly built-in system calibration fixture allows the user to calibrate system accuracy in minutes.
- Easy-to-understand help section built into WindSpeed 7000 Software featuring user friendly help videos.
- Advanced steering wheel centering calculations achieve pinpoint accuracy on the first attempt.
Additional improvements include:
- Lightweight lithium ion batteries power unit for 10 hours of continuous use in each alignment head.
- Power-save feature automatically powers down alignment heads that are unintentionally left on.
- WindSpeed 7000 Alignment Software works seamlessly with Bee Line Rear Axle Aligners for simple gauging and correcting rear axle alignment.
- WindSpeed 7000 Alignment Software displays a live screen during alignment adjustments that alert the technician when the vehicle is within spec.
- WindSpeed 7000 Alignment Software generates before and after color printouts.