FleetCommander creator Agile Access Control, Inc. (also known as Agile Fleet), was awarded the State of Colorado’s price agreement for a vehicle reservation system (motor pool technology).
Any state agencies; institutions of higher education; political subdivisions or official members of any federal, local, city, or county agency; or approved non-profit organizations in Colorado will be allowed to use the price agreement. This includes every board, bureau, commission, department, institution, division, or section of state government, including institutions of higher education.
The system has been in place at the Colorado State Fleet Management Office for almost 12 years and is currently being implemented at the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT). More information about the price agreement can be found here.
The Agile Fleet solution enables organizations to manage drivers and vehicles online, as well as to:
- Offer drivers online vehicle scheduling capability around the clock
- Offer drivers access to vehicles and keys via a secure, self-service kiosk and key box
- Automatically collect the usage data so that vehicles can be rotated, properly utilized, and identify and eliminate unneeded vehicles
- Receive instant notification of late-returning vehicles
- Communicate and enforce fleet policies automatically
- Eliminate paper processes and save staff time by keeping track of who made, approved, changed, or deleted vehicle requests online
- Collect metrics from all phases of vehicle use
- Use vehicle utilization reports to right-size their fleet size and composition
- Save money by eliminating vehicles that FleetCommander utilization data shows are not needed
- Keep track of driver profiles online
- Run reports and do billing automatically, and more.