Law enforcement stories dominated government-fleet.com this year. Here are 10 of the most read police fleet stories in 2016.
Vehicle research tops the list, with new vehicle announcements from GM and Ford taking the top spots. The California Highway Patrol's decision to purchase Dodge Chargers was also a popular story. Other stories on the top 10 cover fleet vehicle care and conduct.
- Chevrolet Expands Suburban 3500HD for Police, Fire
- Police Interceptor Utility vs. Ford Explorer
- CHP Adds Dodge Chargers for Highway Enforcement
- GM Updates 2017-MY Government Lineup
- Ford Offers F-150 Special Service Truck for Police
- 2016 Law Enforcement Vehicles
- Kansas City Officers Disciplines for Shoddy Cars
- Former Police Chief on Trial for Fleet Misconduct
- Texas Town Considers Luxury Patrol Cars
- CHP Orders 580 Chargers
See all comments