RuggON announced the launch of its new fully rugged tablet, the LUNA 3. The 8” LUNA 3 is compact yet rugged and suitable for many applications in harsh environments, according to a press release.
With Windows 10 IoT Enterprise SAC OS, it is an ideal computing solution for warehouse and logistic operations, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), and law enforcement, especially traffic officers, and motorcycle police.
Features in the Tablet
The key features of the LUNA 3 fully rugged tablet include:
- Intel 11th Gen Core processor and Intel Iris Xe graphics for production, graphics performance, and AI-based performance capabilities
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (SAC) operating system
- 1,000 nits sunlight-readable display supports night and stealth modes for all-day availability, indoors and out
- Built tough with MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461G certifications, IP65 reading, 4 ft. drop capability, and a display made of Gorilla Glass 3
- Green design with all-featured Type C to eliminate non-Type C charging device
- Unique battery protection scheme for battery safety and health diagnostics