Sonim Technologies announced the commercial availability of its RS60 SmartScanner handheld in North America and Europe.
The Sonim RS60 handheld computer and barcode scanner is an ideal device for use in warehouses, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, as well as field service, according to the company.
Featuring one of the largest screens of any handheld scanner and the ability to quickly and accurately scan barcodes in varying lighting conditions means the RS60 provides a user-friendly experience for front-line workers who must rapidly capture and consume large amounts of data. The large 8000mAh battery, twice the capacity typically found in leading handheld scanners, ensures all day performance.
“With the RS60 we are providing an essential productivity tool for anyone who needs the features of both a handheld computer and a scanner in a very durable package,” said John Graff, CMO, Sonim. “The RS60 is also compatible with our extensive line of rugged accessories and includes the SonimWare suite of enterprise mobility software to increase efficiency, security and device management in the field.”
Key features include:
- Android 10 operating system
- Integrated barcode scanner capable of fast and reliable scanning
- High bandwidth 4G LTE and/or Wi-Fi connectivity
- A comprehensive 2-year warranty
- An industry-leading, high-capacity multi-shift battery
- Waterproof, dust proof, drop proof and chemical resistant
- Supports SonimWare Enterprise Mobility Software, a comprehensive set of software tools, for improved management and productivity
- Android Enterprise Recommended
The RS60 is available through Sonim distribution partners, including SYNNEX and Crossover in North America, and Capestone in the United Kingdom and Europe.
Originally posted on Work Truck Online