Minimizer’s new in-frame box fits on 27 to 28.5-inch frames and has clearance for the driveshaft built into the bottom of the box.
It can hold up to two group 30 or group 31 batteries and, with frames being overwhelmingly black, the box will blend in nicely.
A few other features include:
- Seal-Tight weather stripping prevents water from ending, while composite material doesn’t swear, leak, rust, or crack, providing for a completely dry cavity.
- Adequate clearance for brake lines & wiring harness on either side of box.
- Adjustable frame clamps make for easy installation without drilling (approx. 20 minutes to install).
- Can be used as a battery box with optional Battery Hold Down Kit 105243.
- Box comes standard with built-in handle lock as well as space for secondary padlock.
- Features finger tabs on the cover and lid swings open 180 degrees to give full access to box opening of 16.88″ x 20.06″.