DENVER- With the impact of current economy conditions on public sector fleets, it is essential fleet managers do what they can to address specific challenges within their fleets.
By attending the 2009 Government Fleet Expo & Conference June 8-10 at the Crowne Plaza Denver International Airport Convention Center, fleet professionals will present solutions to today's pressing fleet issues. Through subject-expert workshops, certifications, panels, and roundtable discussions, you gain educated answers to your questions. Key session topics include:
- Lowering fuel spend.
- Increasing staff productivity.
- Reducing fuel consumption.
- Dealing with staff reductions and defending against them.
- Managing maintenance costs as lifecycles grow.
- Surviving an outsourced management bid.
- Maintaining data and utilizing reports.
- Communicating effectively with your boss, policy-makers, drivers, and citizens.
In addition, the GFX Expo will feature the latest vehicles, equipment, products, and technologies.
Register before May 8 and save $100 on your registration.
Use source code: EM15. For more information, please visit: www.governmentfleetexpo.com