The City of Coachella, Calif., is hiring a fleet services coordinator. This is an advanced journey-level class that oversees fleet maintenance and repair operations and activities.
- Planning, organizing, and coordinating fleet maintenance and repair operations
- Preparing budget documents, vehicle purchasing specifications, work orders, and reports
- Coordinating assigned activities with other city divisions, departments, and outside agencies
- Ensuring compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Performing related work as required.
Required education includes completion of the 12th grade supplemented by some college-level coursework and/or specialized training in a related field and four years of journey-level Applicants must possess a valid Class B driver’s license with the appropriate endorsements and satisfactory driving record. A valid Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certificate for autos is desirable.
Salary is between $69,810.84 and $84,834. Learn more and apply here.
Related: Addressing the Recruiting Problem
See all comments