The Municipal Equipment Maintenance Association, based in Southern California, announced it has expanded to Northern California with a new region, MEMA NorCal.
The group will serve members from the surrounding geographical areas of Oregon and Nevada, said Paul Condran, MEMA's president.
“The MEMA NorCal team is comprised of very talented and well-respected members in the national fleet community,” Condran said in a statement.
The MEMA NorCal chapter officers include:
- Dave Head, chair, Head Fleet Management
- Keith Leech, vice chair, City of Sacramento, Calif.
- Tom Fung, treasurer, City and County of San Francisco, Calif.
- David Worthington, secretary, County of Sonoma, Calif.
- Carlos Velasquez, sergeant-at-arms, County of Contra Costa, Calif.
- Don Jones, sergeant-at-arms, City and County of San Francisco, Calif.
- David Renschler, membership and association coordinator, City of Fairfield, Calif.
- Doug Bond, membership and association coordinator, County of Alameda, Calif.