TORRANCE, CA – Each year Government Fleet takes a look back at the most viewed online articles of the year. For 2012, fuel management system purchasing tips top the most-read list, while other popular topics were outsourcing and off-road equipment maintenance.
Below is this year’s list, along with links to each article.
- 15 Questions to Ask When Purchasing a Fuel Management System
- How to Write & Analyze a Customer Satisfaction Survey
- North Dakota Finds Purchasing Solution for Complex Snow Plow Truck Delivery
- In-House or Outsource: State Fleets Take Different Maintenance Paths
- A High-Yield Investment: Seattle Attains No. 1 Fleet Position
- Staying Competitive: San Diego Right-Sources Its Fleet
- New Ways to Bolster Fleet Safety
- Utility Vehicle Maintenance Best Practices
- Saving Money & the Environment through Oil Initiatives
- Tips for Ensuring Proper Equipment Maintenance
For a list of the top 10 news articles of 2012, click here.