TORRANCE, CA – Government Fleet E-News will be expanding the content available for its readers while increasing its frequency to twice a week starting next Monday. The e-newsletter will now be delivered every Monday and Thursday.
Government Fleet has implemented these changes to provide readers with more useful tools, case studies, best practices, news and information. The content will now include:
- Latest Government Fleet News.
- Interactive Blogs.
- Research and Best Practices Whitepapers.
- The latest posts from the GF Forum.
- Equipment Information.
- WebXclusive Articles.
- Current Articles from Government Fleet Magazine.
- Press Releases from key vendors.
We look forward to your feedback on the new format. Feel free to contact us if you have ideas for how we can better serve you with our GF E-news.