SAN DIEGO - The Government Fleet Expo & Conference(GFX) is less than 2 weeks away. Join hundreds of public-sector fleet managers to:
- Discover green technologies and techniques that are really working.
- Learn the ten biggest breakthrough ideas from the 100 Best Fleets in North America.
- Attend our Successful Grant Writing Seminar and hear from a professional grant writer/consultant.
- Get on the path to Six Sigma Certification in our Lean Six Sigma for Fleet Managers training session.
- Find out about the benefits and steps involved in obtaining ASE/Blue Seal Certification.
- Shorten Your Learning Curve by 5 years or more through the interactions and education offered.
- See old friends and meet new ones during our multiple networking opportunities.
- Network and Learn with the Best of the Best:
The 2008 Public Sector Fleet Manager of the Year
The 2007 Public Sector Fleet Manager of the Year
The 2005 Public Sector Fleet Manager of the Year
The #1 Public Sector Fleet in North America (100 Best Award)
Fleet managers of many of the 100 Best Fleets in North America
- Walk away with a copy of an Actionable Business Plan you can implement immediately.
Join us in at the Town and Country Resort and Convention Center in San Diego, June 8-10, at the only national show catering solely to public-sector fleet managers, for training seminars, roundtable discussions, panel sessions and networking opportunities. For more information about the Government Fleet Expo & Conference, its speakers and sessions, visit www.govfleetexpo.com or call (800) 576-8788.