HENNEPIN COUNTY, MN – Mike Judkins has been appointed fleet manager for Hennepin County. The county's Central Mobile Equipment Division (CMED) fleet includes over 600 rolling stock and 500 pieces of equipment. Within Judkins' group, there are 30 employees, and 85 percent are dedicated to maintenance of the fleet and equipment. The other 15 percent work within the CMED administration. Judkins was previously in the Property Services Department for Hennepin County. Prior to his employment at the county, Judkins managed a wide variety of support services functions in the private sector.