A one-off concept vehicle based on the Dodge Durango SRT Pursuit made its debut at the 2019 Tire Rack One Lap of America this week. Nicknamed Speed Trap, the vehicle delivers 797 hp from the supercharged 6.2L HEMI high-output V-8 engine.
Speed Trap is fitted with Durango Pursuit Law Enforcement livery, a Whelen Ceridian Series lightbar, and bolt-on high-performance modifications from Mopar. Additional features of the vehicle include:
- A free-flow, stainless steel Cat-Back exhaust system
- TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission
- Full-time all-wheel drive with SRT-engineered drive mode system
- Custom 20 x 11-inch wheels on 305/35ZR20 Pirelli P-Zero tires
- 15.75-inch Brembo two-piece vented rotors with six-piston calipers
- A four-point roll bar and five-point driver safety harness for added safety
The annual One Lap or America competition covers nearly 4,000 miles and eight tracks in seven states over seven days.