Booster, a gas delivery service, announced that fuel delivery and tire care services are available for fleets in Texas and California. The announcement was made at the NAFA Institute & Expo in Anaheim, Calif.
Booster's new offering includes regular, premium and diesel on-site fuel delivery direct to fleets. Fuel is delivered by background-checked, rigorously trained and hazmat tanker-certified service professionals who drive Booster's proprietary mini tankers. The new service launch follows a series of successful pilot programs with fleet partners ranging in size from tens to thousands of vehicles.
Booster offers fuel delivery direct to the site of the fleet during day, evening, or weekend hours to eliminate fleet downtime. Benefits of the service include:
- Eliminating costly employee time spent driving and fueling at the gas station.
- Minimizing vehicle wear and tear by cutting out unnecessary mileage.
- Reducing risk of theft and improper fuel selection.
- Enhancing safety by avoiding vehicle and employee exposure to high-risk gas station locations.
- Detailed reporting to track fuel consumption.
Tire care services including pressure check and inflation, tread check, and level tracking are also offered to help improve fuel economy and safety.
Booster is an insured, safe, and licensed fuel retailer meeting all DOT, EPA, and air quality requirements. Booster is the only legal and permitted gas delivery service for fleets in Texas and California.
Related: Keep Up the Pressure
Originally posted on Work Truck Online