Police vehicle updates remain among of the most popular news stories in 2015 on Government-Fleet.com. These make up half of the top 10 news stories for the year, and include news about new vehicles, performance testing results, and a police department adding an unusual vehicle to its fleet.
Other popular news stories focused on fleet recognition programs such as the Leading Fleets and the Public Fleet Hall of Fame, as well as stories about fleet professionals not following policies or laws.
Below are the top 10 news stories of the year.
- GM Updates Police Tahoe Models for 2016
- Announcing the 2015 Leading Fleets
- Ford to Update Police Interceptor Utility
- One-Third of Cleveland's Snow Plow Fleet Out of Service
- Ford Updates P.I. Utility Pursuit-Rated SUV
- Police: Fleet Employee Impersonating Cop Pulled Over Women
- 2016-MY Mich. Police Vehicle Testing Results Released
- Ohio Fleet Managers Suspended for Exercise Equipment Order
- Texas Police Add Seized Corvette Z06
- Government Fleet Announces Hall of Fame Inductees