Government Fleet magazine has finalized its 2015-2017 Advisory Board, created to help guide Government Fleet’s strategy and content. The board consists of industry leaders across the country representing diverse fleets as well as industry suppliers. Members are asked to serve two-year terms.
The 2015-2017 board consists of:
- Rod Blunier, North American government accounts manager, Caterpillar
- Brian Bowden, government sales manager, General Motors
- Tim Calhoun, CAFM, fleet director, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, Fla.
- Gerry Calk, fleet director, City of Austin, Texas
- Kevin Campbell, manager of fleet services, City of Chicago
- Walter Ederle, CAFM, fleet maintenance manager, City of Little Rock, Ark.
- Robert Edilson, marketing director, Collective Data
- Tony Gratson, government sales manager, Ford
- Mary Joyce Ivers, CPFP, fleet and facilities manager, City of Ventura, Calif.
- Alan Kies, CAFM, CPFP, equipment services manager, Pierce County, Wash.
- Maureen Knight, marketing & membership Manager, National Joint Powers Alliance
- Greg Nuzman, director, Salt Lake County Fleet Management, Utah
- Harold Pedersen, CPFP, fleet services manager, City of Fargo, N.D.
- Bick Pratt, head, fleet government sales and operations, FCA
- Amanda Wilson, CAFM, manager, Indiana University Motor Pool