Fleet order banks for the 2024 Ford F-150 Police Responder are now open.
The 2024 F-150 Police Responder standardizes driver assist, situational awareness, connectivity, and software features that ensure those in line of duty are capable of anything they may encounter on patrol, while keeping them safe.
New standard features include:
- Police Perimeter Alert – Enhances situational awareness by monitoring the exterior of the vehicle for motion and potential threats, automatically securing the vehicle and officer if a threat is detected.
- Police Engine Idle – Lets the officer remove the key and securely exit the truck without losing power to lights and sirens.
- Police Dark Car – Turns off interior lighting and allows the dash cluster to be dimmed during surveillance.
- Supplemental Heated Sanitization Solution– a solution that temporarily raises interior temperatures above 133 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes to help reduce the viral concentration by more than 99%.
- Ford Pro Upfit Integration System (UIS) – UIS makes upfits and programmable control easy, and integration with 12” digital displays seamless – the only other UIS-enabled Ford vehicle next to Super Duty.
- Updated Drive Assist Technology package, including collision mitigation, blind spot monitoring, lane change warning, reverse park aid, reverse brake assist, and rear-view camera.
- Blind Spot Information Sensors.
- 12” Center Stack Screen.
- 12” Instrument Cluster Screen.
- 18” Steel Wheel with Center Cap.
New options available for the 2024 model include:
- Front console mounting plate delete.
- Optional content installed at Troy Design and Manufacturing designed to get vehicles on the road quicker:
- Spot Lamp Prep Kit.
- Spot Lamps (with multiple options to choose from).
- Inoperable Rear Door Lock, Handle, and Window Controls.
Ford Pro police customers have access to an always-on, connected customer experience with a comprehensive suite of vehicle, financing, service, and software solutions, including Ford Pro Telematics and fleet management software that can reduce downtime and improve idle time and fuel consumption by 50%.
The Ford Pro lineup of police vehicles leads in police vehicle sales, with 53% of the market share, according to S&P Global new vehicle registration data limited to government entities and POL and SSV trim vehicles for full year 2022.
Ford estimates that approximately 350,000 Ford Pro upfitted vehicles are in service supporting police, fire and utility, and emergency services.