Stellantis' Ram Truck has unveiled its all-electric 2025 Ram 1500 REV at the New York International Auto Show.
The vehicle offers two battery options, with the standard 168-kilowatt-hour battery pack offering a range of up to 350 miles, while an optional 229-kWh large battery pack offers up to 500 miles.
The truck can add up to 110 miles of range in approximately 10 minutes with 800-volt DC fast charging at up to 350 kW.
Ram 1500 REV Features
The all-electric Ram 1500 REV includes signature lit “tuning fork” premium LED headlamps, a lit R-A-M badge reimagined in a modern, contemporary script, and a one-touch power-operated frunk with a best-in-class 15 cu.-ft. of space available.
Other features include:
- Vehicle-to-vehicle, vehicle-to-home, and vehicle-to-grid bi-directional charging capabilities
- Autonomous driving capabilities.
- Smartphone as a Key, in coordination with the Ram app, enables customers to use their smartphone as a key to access and start the vehicle without their phone leaving their pocket.
- Create digital keys that can be shared with other smartphones.
- Newly designed frame.
- The driver’s digital cluster display features one pedal driving that can bring the truck to a stop. Other EV gauges include current power, regen, range, and battery temperature.
The 2025 Ram 1500 REV is available in five trims, including Tradesman, Big Horn/Lone Star, Laramie, Limited, and the all-new Tungsten.
See all comments