Case Construction Equipment has introduced enhancements to its entire line of G Series wheel loaders to improve performance and productivity, increase uptime, and empower the operator with greater control and understanding of the machine and its work.
New enhancements to the CASE G Series wheel loader lineup include:
- An all-new touchscreen display that puts all core operational controls at the operator’s fingertips
- New configurable buttons built into the armrest allow the operator to program certain settings and tasks and perform their work faster and more efficiently throughout the day
- New adjustable electro-hydraulic controls that dial in machine performance to each task
- A new Smart Power Mode that improves communication between the engine and transmission based on workload to further drive fuel efficiency and reduced tire wear
- New electro-hydraulic parallel lift functionality (Z-bar and XR models) that improves material retention and loading operations
- A fully integrated OEM payload system that helps improve load accuracy and provides detailed reporting for billing, tracking, and operational performance
- Enhanced telematics performance and reporting, and remote diagnostics for increased uptime
- Integration and connectivity with the Case North American Uptime Center
- A new tire pressure monitoring system that optimizes tire life and fuel consumption
- The new touchscreen command center and operator experience.
Case G Series wheel loaders are protected by Case ProCare — a three-year, 3,000-hour full-machine factory warranty; three-year, 2,000-hour planned maintenance contract; and a three-year Case SiteWatch telematics subscription.