Electrify America announced Oct. 27 the launch of Electrify Commercial, a new business unit designed to deliver electric vehicle (EV) charging solutions to utilities, fleet owners and operators, government entities, and businesses seeking to manage their own network of chargers.
Backed by experience gained from building the nation’s largest open DC fast-charging network, Electrify Commercial is positioned to support its customers in the planning, procurement, execution, operation, and optimization of electric vehicle charging stations.
The new business unit helps business-to-business (B2B) customers – including utility companies, fleet operators, automotive manufacturers, real estate developers, property owners, retailers, and government entities – formulate and deploy a strategy tailored to their specific EV charging needs. Electrify Commercial’s comprehensive suite of services is designed to support B2B clients’ charging needs at any speed.
Electrify Commercial will offer customers a wide array of services to make the transition to electrification easy:
- A customized EV charging program tailored to fit the needs of the client
- Site acquisition, including identification, research, and analysis of potential locations
- Site development that maximizes the use of space
- The latest technology to handle applications from Level 2 AC to 350kW DC charging
- Proactive monitoring with in-depth asset management
- Premium driver experience offering the latest technology to support the EV market
- Robust testing of EV charging through Electrify America’s Center of Excellence technology lab
- Intelligent energy management recommendations in order to provide cost-saving options
See all comments