Government Fleet magazine recognized the 2020 Elite Fleets at the Government Fleet Virtual Honors Ceremony on June 16.
The Elite Fleets are former No. 1 fleets (from the Leading Fleets program) that continue to perform at a high level and show leadership across the public fleet industry.
This year's Elite Fleets are:
- City of Boise, Idaho, led by Craig Croner
- City of Columbus, Ohio, led by Kelly Reagan
- City of Tulsa, Okla., led by Brian Franklin
- City & County of Denver, led by Brad Salazar
- San Bernardino County, Calif., led by Ron Lindsey
More information about the Elite Fleets and their initiatives to lead the industry will be published in an upcoming issue of Government Fleet magazine.