JEFFERSON CITY, MO - Barbara Bonansinga, a fleet manager with the State of Illinois, Central Management Services, Division of Vehicles, is now president of the National Conference of State Fleet Administrators (NCSFA). Bonansinga brings more than 25 years of automotive and fleet experience to the position and is a writer for fleet industry trade publications. As per organizational bylaws, Bonansinga, previously president-elect, completes the term vacated by former President Jeannie Wilson with the Missouri Department of Transportation as she steps down due to work commitments.
The NCSFA Executive Committee thanked Wilson for her years of dedication and service to NCSFA as a member and an officer. Wilson plans to stay active at the membership level as much as possible.
Bonansinga said she and the other members of the Executive Committee look forward to continuing work to make NCSFA more sustainable and looking for additional products and services NCSFA can offer to members. NCSFA consists of state and university fleet managers from across the country and a strong corporate component. The remaining newly confirmed NCSFA Executive Committee members are introduced as follows:
- Chris Hoffman, Oklahoma State University, continues to serve as past president.
- Former Vice President Cindy Dixon, Missouri Office of Administration, is now president-elect.
- Former Member-At-Large Teresa Davis, Penn State University, is now vice president.
- Former Member-At-Large Robert Ellingsworth, State of Minnesota DOT, is now treasurer.
- Matt Wade, Agile Access Control, Inc. continues to serve as corporate liaison.
Clay Chandler, elected treasurer in April, has left state government to work in the private sector, and former Member-at-Large Mike Hardesty from Indiana University has retired. NCSFA thanked retiring members of the committee and is actively recruiting members-at-large. Interested NCSFA members can reach out to Past President Chris Hoffman or any current Executive Committee member via www.ncsfa.net for further information on NCSFA.