TORRANCE, CA – The 2012 Green Fleet Conference is coming up in just a little over a month! Set for Oct. 2-3 in Schaumburg, Ill., organizers expect to exceed last year’s attendance, which totaled more than 550 fleet professionals.
Check out what’s in store for this year’s conference:
- MotorWeek Host & FedEx Sustainability VP to Speak at 2012 Green Fleet Conference
- Real-World Strategies of Establishing EV Charging Infrastructure
- OEMs Talk Green Truck Products & Technologies
- Can Biodiesel Work for Your Fleet?
- How to Work with Suppliers to Maximize Sustainability Goals
- Tips for Selling Used Hybrids & Other Alt-Fuel Vehicles
These are just a few of the topics that the conference will explore. Find out what else the 2012 Green Fleet Conference will cover.
Register by Sept. 7 and receive a $100 discount off the price of a full conference pass. Discounted room rates at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel are also available until Sept. 14. More details are available at www.greenfleetconference.com.