TORRANCE, CA - Government Fleet's new Advisory Board was created to help guide GF strategy and direct brand improvement. The Board consists of industry leaders across the country representing municipal, county, state, and federal fleets, as well as with key suppliers. Members are asked to serve two-year terms.
Board members are:
- Paul Condran, equipment maintenance/fleet manager, Culver City, Calif.
- Richard Weston, CEM, CPFP, fleet manager, Thurston County, Wash.
- Paul Starling, regional transit system maintenance manager, City of Gainesville, Fla.
- Pete Scarafiotti, CDM, CAFM, CEM, CPFP, director/engineer, fleet services, City of Mesa, Ariz.
- Steve Weir, CAFM, director, Office of Fleet Administration, NYC DCAS/DMSS
- Barb Bonansinga, Public Service Administrator, Division of Vehicles, State of Illinois
- J.Darryl Syler, fleet maintenance manager, City of Little Rock, Ark.
- Mark Crawford, fleet manager, Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Chris Hoffman, manager, transportation services, Oklahoma State University
- Mike Powell, fleet manager, Skookum GSA Fleet Maintenance Facility, Fort Riley, Kan.
- Carey Picklesimer, senior marketing manager, AssetWorks
- Cheryl Graham, manager of business development - State & Government, ARI
- Jett Kuntz, national director, NAPA Integrated Business Solutions
- Scott Brockelmeyer, vice president, communications and marketing, Ferrellgas
- Tony Gratson, government sales manager, Ford Motor Company
- Elliott Benson, manager-State & Local Government Sales, GM Fleet & Commercial Operations
- Chris Ellis, director, Government Sales and Operations, Chrysler Group.