TORRANCE, CA – At the 2011 Government Fleet Expo, which will be held in San Diego next week, June 6-8, Government Fleet magazine will announce the winner for the Public Sector Fleet Manager of the Year award. The award is sponsored by ARI and Fleet Counselor Services.
The three finalists are:
Paul Condran, Equipment Maintenance/Fleet Manager, City of Culver City, Calif.
- Won 2010 NAFA Sustainable Fleet award for heavy-duty fleets.
- Achieved ranking as No. 7 on “100 Best Fleets” listing.
- Was principal organizer in second Regulatory Technical Summit in March 2010.
Samuel Lamerato, CPFP, Superintendent of Fleet Maintenance, City of Troy, Mich.
- Confirmed success of in-sourcing program by the International City Management Association.
- Named No. 1 Fleet in “100 Best Fleets” for 2010 and Professional Manager of the Year award for Public Fleets from APWA.
- Developed, organized, and produced two fleet conferences.
Erle Potter, PE, CEM, State Equipment Manager, Virginia Dept. of Transportation (DOT)
Fourteen nominees competed for this year's award. See the upcoming May/June issue of GF for bios of all nominees.
Visit www.governmentfleetexpo.com for more information about the event.