TORRANCE, CA - Government Fleet magazine is now accepting nominations for the 2009 Public Sector Fleet Manager of the Year Award.
The annual award, now in its fifth year, sponsored by Automotive Resources International (ARI) and co-sponsored by Fleet Counselor Services, Inc. is accepted nominations through Jan. 30.
Fleet managers who have been nominated must complete a short essay questionnaire based on nine principles. The questionnaire is based on some of the fleet certification standards developed by Fleet Counselor Services, Inc., and will serve as a prequalification process for an independent panel of fleet professionals appointed by Government Fleet magazine, who will be charged with qualifying and ranking each nominee to determine the winner.
The Public Sector Fleet Manager of the Year questionnaire consists of nine questions not to exceed 100 words per answer:
· Business plan development.
· Computer systems and technology utilization.
· Productivity initiatives.
· Policies and procedures development and implementation.
· Preventive maintenance programs.
· Utilization management.
· Vehicle acquisition and replacement programs.
· Customer service and downtime initiatives.
· Fuel management program.
Click here to make your nominations: http://www.fleetmanageroftheyear.com/nominate.php