SAN DIEGO, CA – The Government Fleet Expo & Conference 2008 will be held Jun. 8-10, 2008, at the Town and Country Resort & Convention Center in San Diego, Calif.
Here are 10 reasons why you should attend GFX this year:
- Become an APWA Certified Public Fleet Professional
- Become a NAFA Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM).
- Learn about the benefits and steps involved in obtaining ASE/Blue Seal Certification.
- Get on the path to Six Sigma Certification in a Lean Six Sigma for Fleet Managers training session.
- Attend a Successful Grant Writing Seminar and get Immediate ROI for your attendance.
- Walk away with a copy of an Actionable Business Plan you can implement immediately.
- Networking and learning with the Best of the Best: the 2007 Public Sector Fleet Manager of the Year, 2005 Public Sector Fleet Manager of the Year , and managers of many of the 100 Best Fleets in North America.
- Shorten your learning curve by five years or more through the interactions and education offered.
- Hear the best business practices from the people actually implementing them.
- Start your application for the 100 Best Fleets in North America Award.
For more information, visit www.governmentfleetexpo.com.