Heavy-duty vehicle lift manufacturer Stertil-Koni will once again sponsor National Lift Week, which will take place Oct. 8-13, 2018, in venues across North America. Now entering its fifth year, the six-day event is a celebration that will showcase best practices in vehicle lift safety, service, and performance.
As Stertil-Koni president, Dr. Jean DellAmore, noted: “The stakes are indeed high – particularly as commercial and residential vehicles alike have become increasingly heavy and more complex in recent years. Thus, providing a safe, efficient, ergonomic and productive environment for the busy tech on the shop floor to service vehicles is key; and, that’s where certified vehicle lifting systems can play a major role.”
To advance safety and performance during this special period, Stertil-Koni distributors across North America will host live product demos, hands-on briefings and educational updates associated with the very latest advancements in vehicle lifting safety, features, and environmental stewardship.
For each of the six days that comprise National Lift Week, Stertil-Koni and its team will focus on the attributes of some of the most popular vehicle lifting systems in use today. What’s more, each day on the National Lift Week calendar will have its own special focus. These are:
- Mobile Column Monday: communicating the benefits of portable lifting columns;
- Two-Post Tuesday: highlighting the usefulness of two-post vehicle lifts;
- Wireless Wednesday: demonstrating the characteristics and safety attributes associated with wireless vehicle lifting systems;
- Earthy Thursday: providing educational material about new initiatives in “green” vehicle lifts;
- Free-Wheel Lifting Friday: exploring lifting systems that provide wheels-free lifting to allow technicians to perform comprehensive vehicle maintenance and service; and
- Safety Saturday: presenting multiple approaches to advance shop safety, including third-party lift certification via ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) and its ALI Lift Inspector Certification program, coupled with the importance of regularly scheduled lift inspections.
Concluded DellAmore, “At Stertil-Koni, we strongly believe that every day is an extension of National Lift Week and we are pleased to join with our colleagues in the entire vehicle lifting sector to shine an even brighter light on the importance of vehicle lift safety and performance.”
Originally posted on Work Truck Online
See all comments