Government Fleet magazine recognized the 2018 Elite Fleets at the Government Fleet Expo & Conference on June 5.
The Elite Fleets are former No. 1 fleets that continue to perform at a high level. Each fleet is honored with a plaque during the Honors Celebration at GFX, which took place in San Diego, Calif. This year’s Elite Fleets are:
- The City of Boise, Idaho – accepted by Administrative Services Manager Craig Croner
- The City of Columbus, Ohio – accepted by Fleet Administrator Kelly Reagan
- The City of Culver City, Calif. – accepted by Fleet Servicies and Facility Manager Paul Condran
- The City of Mesa, Ariz. – accepted by Fleet Maintenance Superintendent Mike Lewis
- San Bernardino County, Calif. – accepted by Fleet Management Director Ron Lindsey
More information about the Elite Fleets and their initiatives to lead the industry will be published in an upcoming issue of Government Fleet magazine.
See all comments