Elliott Equipment Company introduced the D105, a new ANSI 10.31 digger derrick. The D105 was specifically designed for transmission and heavy-duty construction projects.
Mounted on a tandem axle chassis, the D105 Digger Derrick features a 107-foot sheave height, 20,000 foot-pounds of torque, and a 41-foot digging radius. The unit is equipped with Elliott’s high boom pin-point geometry allowing for maximum power out of the hole, a variable displacement piston pump, and a new ergonomic seated control console.
Key Features of the D105 Digger Derrick include:
- Four-section proportional steel boom with a 107-foot sheave height.
- Best in class 20,000 foot-pound high torque digger system with auger spin speeds of 35 RPM (low) and 80 RPM (high).
- Digging radius of up to 41 feet and digging depth of up to 16 feet.
- Heavy-duty tilting pole claw attachment and pole guide designed for gripping large poles.
- New front-entry seated pedestal control station with LMI.
- Ability to handle augers up to 48-inch in diameter.
- 12,000 lb single line pull main winch with synthetic rope and 30,000-pound maximum lift capacity at a 10-foot radius.
- Mounts on tandem axle chassis.
- Radio remote control boom and digger operation.
- Optional out and down ‘EZ-CRIB’ high-penetration two-stage vertical outriggers with full or mid-span operation.