The new Blue-Point 128-LED Cordless Rechargeable Under Hood Light (ECUB128) is the brightest under hood light that Snap-on offers its customers, according to the company. With 180-degree light distribution, this cordless light illuminates the entire engine compartment, giving service technicians the ability to perform service repairs faster and more efficiently.
“Working under the hood can be a challenge if it is difficult to see. Our new Blue-PointLED Cordless Rechargeable Under Hood Light makes working on tough-to-see areas of the engine compartment a lot easier,” said Dan Batassa, category manager for Snap-on. “With its long running time and abundant brightness, our new ECUB128 under hood light is a great addition to any service bay.”
The new Blue-Point 128-LED Cordless Rechargeable Under Hood Light (ECUB128) features:
- Light distributed 180-degrees to illuminate the entire engine compartment
- Diffusion tube technology eliminates shadows
- 128 high-output LEDs create 700 lumens
- Cordless design prevents entanglement while providing convenience
- Rechargeable lithium-ion 4400 mAh battery offers three hours of continuous light
- IP56 rated for water and dust resistance
- Under hood bracket telescopes from 47 inches to 71 inches to fit most vehicles
Customers can learn more about the new Blue-Point 128-LED Cordless Rechargeable Under Hood Light (ECUB128) by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com/shoptools or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).