Professional technicians can make their diagnostic tool work just like new with Snap-on's Software Bundle 11.4, according to the company. The latest upgrade includes new features and coverage, in addition to all of the features and coverage from the previous upgrades. Get over 92,300 new and enhanced codes, tests, tips and data, plus access to over 44,445 new systems for 1996 to 2011 model years, including enhanced 2011 domestic and Asian coverage for General Motors (GM), Mazda, Infiniti, Lexus, Nissan, Scion, Subaru and Toyota. In addition, Software Bundle 11.4 offers over 5,700 component test meter (CTM) tips.
"Snap-on's Software Bundle 11.4 offers the most powerful diagnostics available today so technicians can master the unknown and do more jobs, more confidently," said Bill Bruno, vice president of sales and marketing for Snap-on Diagnostics. "Loaded with even more coverage, enhanced codes, tests, tips and data, Software Bundle 11.4 gives technicians the ability to diagnose and repair more vehicles than can circle the earth six times!"
Software Bundle 11.4 contains Snap-on exclusive coverage and capabilities never seen before outside of a factory tool:
- Ford Cylinder Contribution Test (a Snap-on Exclusive)
- GM Dash and Rear Integration Module
- Honda Electric Power Steering
- Nissan and Infiniti Instrument Cluster
Get more coverage than ever:
- Honda Integrated Motor Assist (Hybrids)
- Ford Command Fan Module on Ford Engine
- Chrysler Park Assist
- Toyota and Nissan Cruise Control Systems
- Hyundai Powertrain Reset Functions
- Kia Body Control, Door and Window Module
- ABS Coverage for Subaru
- Body Control for Mitsubishi
Software Bundle 11.4 offers exclusive Asian and domestic Fast-Track® Troubleshooter coverage back to 1995 with 16,200 tips and timesavers, including codes and symptom tips, test and procedures, common problems and general information:
- GM Key FOB Reprogramming, Trailer Brake Control Module, Passenger Presence System, Power Steering Control Module
- Body Control Module Tips added for Ford, Honda, Nissan and Toyota
- Procedures for testing excessive ethanol in gasoline
Optional European coverage is available for Audi, BMW, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Volkswagen and Volvo as well as newly added 2005 to 2010 Smart Car.
To learn more about Snap-on's new Software Bundle 11.4, visit http://diagnostics.snapon.com or talk to a Snap-on representative.