Green Fleet magazine recognized commercial and public sector fleet managers and vendors/suppliers for their efforts to make their fleets more sustainable at the Green Fleet Conference in Schaumburg, Ill.
Out of the 42 selected, 15 manage government fleets. These fleet professionals were chosen based on a track record of professional longevity, accomplishments, innovation, and overall industry involvement.
- Douglas Bond, Transportation Services Manager, Alameda County, Calif.
- Greg Brake, Associate Director, DeKalb County, Ga.
- Dave Champagne, Fleet Superintendent, City of Roanoke, Va.
- Mel Galbraith, Fleet Director, City of Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Kenneth Hoglund, Director, Fleet Management Dept., City of Houston
- Jeff Jeter, Environmental Health and Safety Manager, Chesterfield County, Va.
- Spiro Kattan, Fleet Supervisor, NYC Department of Sanitation
- Steve Kibler, Fleet Manager, City of Loveland, Colo.
- Keith Leech, Fleet Manager, City of Sacramento
- James Lefton, Executive Officer, Transit Services, L.A. Department of Transportation
- Rick Longobart, Facilities, Fleet and Stores Manager, City of Santa Ana, Calif.
- Tracy Ochsner, Assistant Operation Services Director, City of Fort Collins, Colo.
- Deanna Pressgrove, Public Works and Environmental Conservations Manager, City of Cathedral City, Calif.
- Kelly Reagan, Fleet Administrator, City of Columbus, Ohio
- Ed Yorek, Maintenance Manager, St. Cloud Metro Bus