The Municipal Equipment Maintenance Association (MEMA), a public fleet association based in Southern California, will be holding its Fleet & Procurement Services forum on Sept. 18.
The conference features keynote speaker Tammy Rimes, who purchased more than $1 billion in her government career, a panel of fleet professionals, and subject matter experts on specific best practice topics. Attendees will discover ways to take their own fleet operations to higher achievements.
Bringing together fleet and purchasing managers across Southern California, attendees will:
- Reveal trends for local government across the nation
- Share real-world strategies to take back to fleet shops
- Unveil some best practices used in award-winning organizations
- Create a unique and personalized networking opportunity
- Introduce new vendors and exhibitor
This event is completely free for all MEMA members in good standing. For non-MEMA members, there is a nominal fee to attend. A complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided, and parking is ample.
To register, click here.