Geotab has brought solution and service providers together to aid public sector fleets in meeting their sustainability goals.
The new Geotab Sustainability Alliance, which has 28 partners and growing, will help fleets come up with solutions to help them operate more efficiently and reduce their carbon footprint. These partners can help fleets with a wide variety of needs, including increasing sustainability, reducing risk, and meeting regulatory requirements.
“Data insights are critical to measuring and managing environmental impact and moving the needle on sustainability. The Geotab Sustainability Alliance is accelerating change and helping organizations not only meet their targets, but improve their bottom line,” Geotab Founder and CEO Neil Cawse said.
Tackling Emissions in Fleet
The transportation sector is responsible for nearly 29% of greenhouse gas emissions in the U.S. according to the EPA, and 23% globally according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
Decarbonizing this sector is a complex challenge that requires cooperation across industries. The Geotab Sustainability Alliance is helping scale EV adoption and sustainable transformation within fleets by empowering fleet managers with innovative solutions and data insights to make informed decisions, measure progress, and take action.
Geotab Sustainability Alliance partners include:
- Electric Vehicle OEMs: Offering Geotab embedded, cloud-to-cloud or factory-installed Geotab GO9 connected vehicle solutions on new EVs to simplify EV fleet management.
- Charge Management and EV Charging Station Providers: Optimizing charging to ensure EVs are ready when needed, while supporting cost and carbon reduction.
- Fuel Management Providers: Tracking and reducing fuel consumption for improved carbon footprint.
- Route Optimization Partners: Helping fleets determine more efficient ways to deploy EVs and reduce miles traveled, costs, and emissions.
- EV Fleet and Sustainability Consultants: Supporting strategic planning by enhancing EV and sustainability professional services and software solutions with data insights.
- Emerging Solutions: Geotab is collaborating with companies developing innovative solutions in environmental, social, and governance (ESG) software, battery health, and charging-as-a-service providers.
Geotab Sustainability Alliance partner solutions seamlessly integrate with vehicle telematics to accelerate the efficiency gains and decarbonization efforts of fleets. Integrated partner solutions from the Geotab Marketplace streamline EV management for fleet operators by providing a single pane of glass dashboard to extract meaningful data insights.
Geotab offers EV data support across multiple OEMs and over 300 EV makes and models, further enhancing these integrated solutions.
“As more companies invest in fleet sustainability to reduce costs and emissions, there is a growing need for quality data to help optimize fuel efficiency, routing and EV charging. The Geotab Sustainability Alliance is at the forefront of decarbonization and EVs, and has the combined solutions and expertise to help fleets address their challenges and adapt in a rapidly evolving industry. We are excited to build an ecosystem of partners that are helping usher in a new era of clean mobility,” Geotab Vice President of Sustainability Solutions Eric Mallia said.
Among the alliance members are AYRO, bp pulse, ChargePoint, EV Connect, Lion Electric, Motiv Power Systems, SEA Electric, and more.