Vac-Con has introduced the non-CDL Titan 3-yard combination sewer cleaning truck. It was officially unveiled at the 2023 Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment, & Transport Show (WWETT) in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Ideal for Small Municipalities, No CDL Required
The non-CDL Titan provides the performance expected from the premium line of Vac-Con machines in a compact configuration. This model is an ideal option for smaller municipalities and contractors and those who need the ability for anyone on the team to jump in the truck and go — no CDL required.
"Vac-Con continues to meet customer requirements by innovating and expanding our product offering," National Sales Manager Bryce Rieger said. "The non-CDL Titan fills the gap in an evolving industry where operator skills range from beginner to expert. Anyone can drive and operate this machine, which empowers our customers with the flexibility they need to get the job done."
This truck weighs under 26,000 GVWR with full freshwater tanks and features 3-yards of usable capacity in the debris body. A simple operating system is designed for operators of all skill levels to comfortably run the machine in the field, Vac-Con reported in a press release.
Notable standard features include:
- Positive displacement blower rated up to 2,100 CFM at 16-in. Hg
- Lightweight aluminum water tanks with 500-gallon capacity
- 30 GPM @ 3,000 PSI water system
- Titan style 60-in. diameter debris tank
- Improved Titan filtration with cyclone separator and final filter
- Hose reel rotates 180-degrees with capacity of 500-ft. x ¾-in. hose
- Boom rotates 180-degrees and extends 5-ft. with a lifting capacity of 500-lbs. at full extension
The non-CDL Titan is available now for demonstrations.