Alamo Industrial’s Machete 3 boom mowers feature an under-mount design for better visibility.
Other features include:
- New pump system and hydraulics
- New swing placement
- Visibility increased
- New under-mount frame design for the most popular John Deere tractors.
- Cut up to 5-inch diameter material with the rotary cutting head available in 50-inch and 60-inch widths. Choose from a variety of heads to fit the application from grass to limbs and brush.
- A joystick control is the standard equipment.
- A two-piece boom rest cradles the boom securely in place while in transport and storage.
- The boom is constructed of a two-piece design and made completely of heavy-duty alloy steel for longevity. It features 2-inch pins with greaseable, hardened steel bushings.
- The unit features a closed-loop piston pump for the motor circuit, while the control circuit features a load sensing piston pump and an electro-hydraulic control valve. The self-contained system allows the Machete 3 hydraulic system to operate independently of the tractor’s system.