Having accurate fleet data — and knowing what to do with it — is valuable in the efficient operation of any fleet. This webinar being held on Tuesday, Oct. 6, at 11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET will help fleet managers use data to improve shop operations, support staff requirements, and reduce costs. Learn the importance of data codification, techniques to analyze data for shop efficiency, how to use telematics data to reduce costs and improve vendor accountability, and more.
What You'll Learn
- The importance of data codification and system support practices
- Analysis and reporting techniques for shop efficiency management
- Enforcing data rules to ensure accurate data-driven fleet management
- Integrating information systems to support staff requirements
- Using telematics data to reduce costs and improve vendor accountability