JCB’s 504-13 Loadall subcompact telescopic handler has a 4,000-lb. lift capacity and maximum lift height of 13 feet, 3 inches. The JCB 504-13 telehandler is well suited to maintenance applications, job site cleanup, and material handling within confined worksites.
The telehandler builds on the design and capability characteristics of the company’s earlier JCB 520-40 Loadall, with the addition of a new 39-hp Perkins Tier 4 Final-compliant diesel engine. Other features include:
- All-steel bodywork
- Permanent 4-wheel steering for enhanced maneuverability
- Low boom profile for enhanced visibility
- Compact tool carrier or skid steer coupler for attachments to accommodate a wide array of attachments and applications
- Two-speed hydrostatic transmission
- Two-year/2,000-hour warranty
The 504-13 Loadall features JCB’s U-pressed steel boom with fewer welds and stress points than competing brands, according to the company. Also unique to JCB Loadall telehandlers are 500-hour extended service intervals and simplified maintenance procedures, with all daily checks performed at ground level.